5 posters
Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AutorTeade
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

Female Postituste arv : 2033

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 13:16

*teeb näe et ta sai viimasest lasest aru*

Adrian on ka äge Very Happy
Lissa käis vahe peal närvidele aga jah. Äge on Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

Female Postituste arv : 5899

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 14:04

Lissal on see hea iseloom - sõbralik, vaikne... Very Happy
Adrian on (L). Very Happy Mulle meeldib ta vbl isegi rohkem kui Dimitri, aga ma ei tahtnud, et Dimitri õnnetuks jääks, nii et ma shippisin ikka teda ja Rose'i. Very Happy
Btw:
2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Vampire-Ac-pictures-vampire-academy-18400403-400-300
Geniaalne. Very Happy Võttis 100 aastat, et leida. -.- Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 15:57

Adrian on see crazy guy Very Happy
Aga see pilt on (Y) Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 16:33

Üle kõige. Very Happy
Vahepeal mõtsin, et teeks endale ka sellise, aga siis... siis ma ei tea, mis. Very Happy Nii crazy ma vist pole temaga. Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2011, 22:35

Hehe Very Happy
Ma jään truuks Dimkale ^^
Adrian käitub idiootselt viimases raamatus -.-
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/3/2011, 07:19

Aga enne seda oli ta sjuuuuuper ja viimases raamatus oli ta hurt.
Ja ega Dimitri ka ju paremini käitunud viienda teises pooles/kuuenda esimeses pooles. Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/3/2011, 20:14

Tõsi. Dimkal olid omad probleemid ja süümekad Very Happy
Adrian sai küll haiget, kuid ta ju teadis, et Rose armastab tegelikult Dimitrit, nii et jah, ta oleks pidanud ette nägema seda xD
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/3/2011, 21:35

Aga armastus pole ratsionaalne! Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/3/2011, 21:53

Kahjuks ei ole jah Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/3/2011, 22:11

;D
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/3/2011, 14:13

*X*18*X*

Pealkiri: The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, book 2)

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 The-Vampire-Diaries_-The-Struggle

Autor: L. J. Smith

Loetud kordi: 1

Lehekülgede arv: 236 lk

Sisu: Torn between two vampire brothers

Damon: Determined to make Elena his queen of darkness, he'd kill his own brother to possess her.

Stefan: Desperate for the power to destroy Damon, he succumbs to his thirst for human blood.

Elena: The girl who can have anyone finds herself in the middle of the love triangle...

one that might turn deadly

Katkendid: "And Meredith and Bonnie, who's going to bend some spoons for us next. I'm going to throw you down a rope… that is, unless Bonnie can levitate you out." ~Matt to Stefan
"You only want everything you don't have"

Arvamus: Ugh. Ma tean, et ütlesin, et rohkem ei loe seda aga mul avanes võimalus selleks, sain raamatu sõbranna käest, niisiis lugesin ka selle osa läbi. And it STILL is fucked up -.- Kuigi...Matt, Damon ja Stefan üsna OK'd Very Happy
Meredith meenutab tv sarjas Caroline' ja Caroline on üldse mitte selline, milline ta sarjas on. Üldpildis on raamat loetav, kui suudad vähem mõelda filmi tegelastele ning keskenduda rohkem raamatus kirjeldatavale. Lõpp oli päris huvitav, tho Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/3/2011, 19:32

*X*19*X*

Pealkiri: Tempted (House of Night, book 6)

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 6533918_House+of+Night+6+-+Tempted

Autor: P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

Loetud kordi: #2

Lehekülgede arv: 319lk

Sisu: Zoey needs a break after some serious excitement. Sadly, the House of Night school for vampyres doesn't feature breaks on its curriculum - even for a High Priestess in training and her gang. Plus juggling three guys is no stress reliever, especially when one is a sexy Warrior so into protecting Zoey that he's sensing her emotions. Wider stresses lurk too, and the dark force in Tulsa's tunnels is spreading. Could Stevie Rae be responsible for more than a group of misfit fledglings? And Aphrodite's visions warn Zoey to stay away from the immortal Kalona and his dark allure - but they also show that only Zoey can stop him. She's not exactly keen to meet up, but if Zoey doesn't go to Kalona he'll exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. She just has to find the courage to do what's necessary, or everything that's important to her will be destroyed.

Katkendid: "Nerd herd, focus. You're here to help the fledglings. Dour One and Dour Two aren't important," said Aphrodite.
"Dr. Seuss reference. I like it," Stark said, giving me a check-me-out-I've-always-read-books hottie grin.
Aphrodite frowned at him.
"I said focus, not flirt."
"If I shot an arrow and thought about an ass, would it surprise you that I hit Erik?" Stark asked me in a pleasant, nonchalant voice.
"They're Twin-like," Shaunee said.
"Hilarious," Erin agreed.
"Shut up!" Aphrodite and Stevie Rae said together, which made the Twins convulse into laughter.
"But you don't belong here! You're dead!" I sobbed against his chest.
"Zo, babe, this is the Otherworld. It's not me who doesn't belong here-it's you."

Arvamus: Aphrodite on nii äge, Eric on munn (vabandus väljenduse pärast aga see tõesti on nii xD)Tegelikult oli raamat ka teist kordsel lugemisel vägagi huvitav, nii et ei kahetse lugemist.

*X*20*X*

Pealkiri: Burned (House of Night, book 7)

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 2lo3cz6

Loetud kordi: #2

Lehekülgede arv: 323 lk

Sisu: Zoey Redbird is the youngest High Priestess in House of Night history and is the only person – vamp or fledgling – that can stop the evil Neferet from raising all kinds of immortal trouble. And she might just have a chance if she wasn’t so busy being dead.

Well, dead is too strong a word. Stevie Rae knows she can bring her BFF back from her unscheduled va-cay in the Otherworld. But it’s going to take a lot more than hoping to bring Zoey back. Stevie Rae will have to give up a few secrets of her own . . .

Katkendid: "You're my queen, and anyone who says different can fuck off."
"Here's a newsflash from the only High Preistess you have left at this dang school: Zoey isn't dead. And believe me, I know dead. I've been there, done that, and got the frickin' T-shirt."
"No. Seriously. Speak American and not this ancient and very fucked-up, confusing olden-day Euro crap. Without the confusing woo-woo refrences, explain why the hell you're writing Zoey off."
"I want you to remember something. Zo. It's important, and it'll make more sense when you have yourself together again. I'm gonna leave here and get another chance at life.You're gonna be a big, famous vamp High Priestess. That means you're gonna live like a gazillion years. I'll find you again. Even if it takes a hundred of those years. I promise you, Zoey Redbird, we'll be together again." Heath pulled her into his arms and kissed her trying through touch to show her that his love was never-ending. When he finally forced himself to let her go, he thought he saw understanding in her haunted, shocked gaze. "I'll love you forever, Zo."
Then Heath turned and walked away from his true love. The air before him opened, curtainlike, and he stepped from one realm to another and disappeared completely."
"Eww," Jack said, and then giggled. "Yeah, and a Paris Hilton doll that had an optional brain."Aphrodite raised her brow at him. "Don't go all crazy. There are some things even Paris Hilton can't buy."

Arvamus: Heath!! *nuuks* kuradi kahju ikka. Tõsiselt kurb oli kui Heath lahkus Zoey juurest. Õõh. Eniveis. I love this book!! xD

*X*21*X*

Pealkiri: Awakened (House of Night, book Cool

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 25gdwg0

Loetud kordi: #1

Lehekülgede arv: 290 lk

Sisu: At the start of Awakened, the pulse-pounding eighth installment of the bestselling House of Night series, Zoey has returned, mostly whole, from the Otherworld to her rightful place as High Priestess at the House of Night. Her friends are just glad to have her back, but after losing her human consort, Heath, will Zoey—or her relationship with her super- hot Warrior, Stark—ever be the same? Stevie Rae is drawn even closer to Rephaim, the Raven Mocker with whom she shares a mysterious and powerful Imprint, but he is a dangerous secret that isolates her from her school, her red fledglings, and even her best friends. When the dark threat of Neferet—who is coming closer and closer to achieving her twisted goal of immortality—and Kalona returns, what will it take to keep the House of Night from being lost forever, and what will one desperate girl do to keep her heart from being irreparably broken?

Katkendid: "I think real forgiveness is a gift someone has to earn, and I don’t even have to worry about Kalona asking for my forgiveness unless he’s worthy of even considering it, and I just don’t see that happening." ~Zoey
"If cats understood technology and had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world."
"Oh,great.It's like we're being bussed in from the fucking projects," Aphrodite and "I'm hoping for urban renewal," Aphrodite grumbled.

Arvamus: Ohmigoddess. Kui saaksin siis tapaksin ise selle Neffi ära, kuradi napakas on. Kalona asi jäi segaseks nüüd, mida ta nüüd peale hakkab? Õõh. ja Heath tuleb tagasi!! Yay!! Very Happy See oli vägagi üllatav pööre, samuti oli üllatav ka see, et Neferet tegi liidu Vage Pulliga, kahtlane..ja mis veel..hmm.. Zoey ema surm oli ootamatu, kahju hakkas, nüüd kus naisel mõistus pähe tuli võttis ta kätte ja lasi end ära tappa *teeb pahast nägu*
Ei super raamat, pole muud midagi lisada, ei jõua järgmist raamatut ära oodatagi. Hehee XD

Viimati muutis seda Everleigh (2/7/2011, 18:35). Kokku muudetud 3 korda
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/4/2011, 21:22

*X*22*X*

Pealkiri: Darkest Powers - The Summoning (Book 1)

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 9781841497105

Autor: Kelley Armstrong

Lehekülgede arv: 390 lk

Sisu: Chloe Saunders sees dead people. Yes, like in the films. The problem is, in real life saying you see ghosts gets you a one-way ticket to the psych ward. And at 15, all Chloe wants to do is fit in at school and maybe get a boy to notice her. But when a particularly violent ghost haunts her, she gets noticed for all the wrong reasons. Her seemingly crazed behaviour earns her a trip to Lyle House, a centre for disturbed teens.

At first Chloe is determined to keep her head down. But then her room mate disappears after confessing she has a poltergeist, and some of the other patients also seem to be manifesting paranormal behaviour. Could that be a coincidence? Or is Lyle House not quite what it seems…? Chloe realizes that if she doesn’t uncover the truth, she could be destined for a lifetime in a psychiatric hospital. Or could her fate be even worse…? Can she trust her fellow students, and does she dare reveal her dark secret?

Katkendid: He pivoted, gaze following me as I crossed to the shower and turned on the cold water, so it would drown out our conversation without steaming up the room.
"Great," he muttered."Now they're going to think we're showering together. Maybe we can just tell them we were washing off the crawl space dirt and trying to conserve water
"Whatever it is," I said, "the point is moot because as long as I'm on these pills, I can't make contact to ask."
Derek ... snapped, "Then you need to stop taking the pills."
"Love to. If I could. But after what happened last night, they're giving me urine tests now."
"Ugh. That's harsh." Simon went quiet, then snapped his fingers.
"Hey, I've got an idea. It's kinda gross, but what if you take the pills, crush them and mix them with your, you know, urine."
Derek stared at him.
"What?"
"You did pass chem last year, didn't you?"
Simon flipped him the finger. "Okay, genius, what's your idea?"
"I'll think about it. ..."

"Here," Derek whispered, pressing an empty Mason jar into my hand. He'd pulled me aside after class and we were now standing at the base of the boy's staircase. "Take this up to your room and hide it."
"It's a ... jar."
He grunted, exasperated that I was so dense I failed to see the critical importance of hiding an empty Mason jar in my room. "It's for your urine."
"My what?"
He rolled his eyes, a growl-like sound sliding through his teeth as he leaned down, closer to my ear. "Urine. Pee. Whatever. For the testing."
I lifted the jar to eye level. "I think they'll give me something smaller."
"You took your meds today, right?" he whispered.
I nodded.
"Then use this jar to save it."
"Save . . . ?"
"Your urine. If you give them some of today's tomorrow, it'll seem like you're still taking your meds."
"You want me to . . . dole it out? Into specimen jars?"
"Got a better idea?"
"Um, no, but ..." I lifted the jar and stared into it.
"Oh, for God's sake. Save your piss. Don't save your piss. It's all the same to me."
Simon peeked around the corner, brows lifted. "I was going to ask what you guys were doing, but hearing that, I think I'll pass." haha xD xD

Arvamus: Hmm...Huvitav oli Very Happy Ei saanud raamatut maha nagu pannagi Very Happy
Mulle meeldib Derek ja Simon. Ma kahtlustasin Dereki saladust algusest peale, või noh, kohe kui ta tugevust mainiti Very Happy

*X*23*X*

Pealkiri: Darkest Powers - The Awakening (Book 2)

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 9781841497112

Lehekülgede arv: 360 lk

Sisu: If you had met me a few weeks ago, you probably would have described me as an average teenage girl—someone normal. Now my life has changed forever and I’m as far away from normal as it gets. I’m a living science experiment—not only can I see ghosts, but I can raise the dead without even trying. Trust me, that is not a power you want to have. Ever. I’m running for my life with three of my supernatural friends and we have to find someone who can help us gain our freedom back before the Edison Group finds us first. Or die trying.

Katkendid: "If there's anything I can do- I know there probably isn't, but..."
"Just be here" Aww.
Derek caught my arm again as I started to move--at this rate, it was going to be as sore as my injured one.
"Dog," he said, jerking his chin toward the fenced yard. "It was inside earlier."
Expecting to see a Doberman slavering at the fence, I followed his gaze to a little puff of white fur, the kind of dog women stick in their purses. It wasn't even barking, just staring at us, dancing in place.
"Oh, my God! It's a killer Pomeranian." I glanced up at Derek. "It's a tough call, but I think you can take him." irvv Very Happy
Simon whispered to me, “But is everything okay?”
“No,” Tori said. “I kidnapped her and forced her to escape with me. I’ve been using her as a human shield against those guys with guns, and I was just about to strangle her and leave her body here to throw them off my trail. But then you showed up and foiled my evil plans. Lucky for you, though. You get to rescue poor little Chloe again and win her undying gratitude.”
“Undying gratitude?” Simon looked at me. “Cool. Does that come with eternal servitude? If so, I like my eggs sunnyside up.”
I smiled. “I’ll remember that.”
"So do all animals react that way to you? I know you said rats steer clear."
"Most do. They see a human, but they smell someting else. It confuses them. Canines are the worst, though." He paused. "No, cats are the worst. I really don't like cats."

Arvamus: :
Palju, palju Derekit oli selles raamatus, mis mulle meeldis Very Happy Mind ajas segadusse see, et kas Chloe tädi on siis surnud? Ja mis sai C isast? Mul jäi arusaamatuks, kas ta helistas talle või ei helistanud aaaga üldiselt võõta..põnev oli lugeda ja naerda sai ka, nii et väga viis raamat. Nüüd ootan kannatamatult esmaspäeva, mil ma kolmanda osa saan, yay[/i]
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/4/2011, 23:23

*X*24*X*

Pealkiri: Darkest Powers - The Reckoning (Book 3)

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 9781841497129

Lehekülgede arv: 391 lk

Sisu: Chloe Saunders is fifteen and would love to be normal. Unfortunately, Chloe happens to be a genetically engineered necromancer who can raise the dead without even trying. She and her equally gifted (or should that be 'cursed'?) friends are now running for their lives from the evil corporation that created them.

As if that´s not enough, Chloe is struggling with her feelings for Simon, a sweet-tempered sorcerer, and his brother Derek, a not so sweet-tempered werewolf. And she has a horrible feeling she´s leaning towards the werewolf...Definitely not normal.

Katkendid: "So I was right, wasn't I? It's still you, even in wolf form."
He grunted.
"No sudden uncontrollable urges to go kill something?"
He rolled his eyes.
"Hey, you're the one who was worried." I paused. "And I don't smell like dinner, right?"
I got a real look for that one.
"Just covering all the bases."
"He was trying to tell me something."
Derek snorted. "Aren’t they all? Must be a rule in the ghost handbook—if in danger of evaporating, make sure you’re in the middle of a dire pronouncement."
"We had one gun, one werewolf, one poltergeist, one supercharged spell-caster, one not-so-supercharged spell-caster, and one perfectly useless necromancer, though Liz was quick to remind me that she needed me to relay her words." - Chloe
"So," Simon said. "Looks like you and Derek are getting along again. What happened? Did he give you the look?"
"Look?"
"You know. The one that makes him look like a whipped puppy, and makes you feel like a jerk for doing the whipping."
"Ah, that one. So it works on you, too?"
He snorted. "It even works on Dad. We give in, we tell him it's okay, and the next thing you know, he's chewing up slippers again."
I laughed.

Arvamus: Oeh, hea raamat oli, sai kiirelt läbi kah. Aga lõpuks ometi suudles D C'd. Ugh, ma juba pikemat aega mõtlesin, et mida kuradit ta ootab XD
Lõpp jäi kuidagi kahtlaselt lahtiseks, tho. Ma ei tea, tundus nagu see ei oleks veel läbi, jättis arvama ja mõtlema, mitte et mul selle vastu midagi oli Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/4/2011, 07:53

Sellele tuli uus triloogia otsa. Teised tegelased, aga sarnane olukord, lihtsalt projekt Phoenix, mitte Genesis. Very Happy Ja siis seal vbl kolmandas raamatus tulevad need tegelased uuesti mängu... või siis tuleb kolmas triloogia Chloe ja tema seltskonnaga jälle. Very Happy

Agaaa.... BITTEN?! Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/4/2011, 13:01

omg, WHAT??

Ee, see on mul mõttes Very Happy

Ma ei suuda seda arvutist lugeda XD
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/4/2011, 14:12

Tuleb poodi minna. (I) Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/4/2011, 15:36

Tuleb jaa Very Happy Aga praegu on teine raamat lugemisel ja ma üritan enda juttudele osa kirjutada nii et jah, hetkel jääb Bitten seisma Very Happy
Not for long, tho.
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/4/2011, 18:20

Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/4/2011, 03:01

*X*25*X*

Pealkiri: Women of the Otherworld - Bitten (book 1)

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 0452296641.01._SCL_SX125_

Lehekülgede arv: 298 lk

Formaat: A4

Sisu: Young, beautiful, and successful, Elena Michaels seems to have it all. Her happy,
organized life follows a predictable pattern: filing stories for her job as a journalist,
working out at the gym, living with her architect boyfriend, and lunching with her
girlfriends from the office. And once a week, in the dead of night, she streaks through
a downtown ravine, naked and furred, tearing at the throats of her animal prey.

Elena Michaels is a werewolf.

The man who made her one has been left behind, but his dark legacy has not. And
though Elena struggles to maintain the normal life she's worked so hard to create, she
cannot resist the call of the elite pack of werewolves from her past. Her feral instincts
will lead her back to them and into a desperate war for survival that will test her own
understanding of who, and what, she is.

Katkendid: "You forget, darling. I am the local psychopath."
Urban survival rule 22: Never annoy an armed man.
"What's this?" Nick said. "Bedtime?"
No one answered him. I kept my eyes closed.
"You look positively content, Clayton," Nick continued, thumping down on the floor. "That wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Elena is cuddled up with you, is it?"
"It's cold in here," I murmured.
"Doesn't feel cold."
"It's cold," Clay growled.
"I could start a fire."
"I could start one too," Clay said. "With your clothes. Before you get them off."

Arvamus: Lõpuks sai see siis läbi loetud. algus venis, minu jaoks, kuid lõpp oli põnev. Üldises hinnangus meeldis. Mis mulle ei meeldinud oli see, et Logan sai surma. Teda polnud seal palju, kuid mulle ta kirjelduse järgi meeldis, kahju. Philst oli kahju, kuid Clay ja Elena olid kokku loodud...mind üllatas tegelikult see, et kui vabalt Elena Phil'i pettis, see isegi häiris mind veidike, kuid mitte midagi, millega ma toime ei tuleks Very Happy

Edit. I really liked Nick xD
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/4/2011, 10:43

Ja mina ei saa aru, kuidas keegi üldse võis alguses mõelda, et Elena ja PHIL kokku jäävad, mitte Elena ja CLAY. Very Happy
Ja see petmine on minu meelest sama, mis Rose ja Dimitri tegid. Very Happy Nii et jah.... kohutav, aga mis sa ikka teha saad. Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/4/2011, 12:11

Rose ja Dimitri ei maganud kellegi teisega, kui nad koos olid, nemad polnudki koos kuni mini neljanda raamatuni xD
Ma lootsin et Phil ja Elena jäävad kokku alguses aga mida edasi seda seda vähema ma seda lootma hakkasin Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/4/2011, 12:50

Rose ja Dimitri magasid, kui Rose veel Adrianiga käis. ;D
Seda on tore teada. Very Happy Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
Everleigh
Magus maius
Everleigh

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/4/2011, 20:47

Aaa..viimases raamatus, õige jah Very Happy
Ma unustasin selle koha ära juba XD
Peaks vist uuesti lugema Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/4/2011, 21:48

jupp. :d
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: 2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]   2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

2011 [Loetud lehekülgi: 22 544]
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 2, lehekülgi kokku 4Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next