6 posters
Mine lehele : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutorTeade
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

Female Postituste arv : 5899

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 00:54

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Shiver1

Nimi:
Shiver

Autor: Maggie Stiefvater

Kuupäev: 02.01.11

Lehekülgede arv: 434

Sisu: the cold.
Grace has spent years watching the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf—her wolf—watches back. He feels deeply familiar to her, but she doesn't know why.

the heat.
Sam has lived two lives. As a wolf, he keeps the silent company of the girl he loves. And then, for a short time each year, he is human, never daring to talk to Grace...until now.

the shiver.
For Grace and Sam, love has always been kept at a distance. But once it's spoken, it cannot be denied. Sam must fight to stay human—and Grace must fight to keep him—even if it means taking on the scars of the past, the fragility of the present, and the impossibility of the future.

Katkendid:

"I'm walking across the part of the grass my dog used to pee on before my damned brother ate her."
Paul smiled faintly.

"The door's stuck like the other one. I'm kicking it with my expensive shoe and it's pissing me off."

Arvamus: Sweeeeeet.
Pole muud head sõna selle kirjeldamiseks. Very Happy Lihtsalt armas lugu. Very Happy

Hinne: 8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 00:58

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Last_Sacrifice_by_Richelle_Mead

Nimi:
Last Sacrifice

Autor: Richelle Mead

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: Rose Hathaway has always played by her own rules.

She broke the law when she ran away from St. Vladimir’s Academy with her best friend and last surviving Dragomir Princess, Lissa. She broke the law when she fell in love with her gorgeous, off-limits instructor, Dimitri. And she dared to defy Queen Tatiana, leader of the Moroi world, risking her life and reputation to protect generations of dhampir guardian to come.

Now the law has finally caught up with Rose- for a crime she didn’t even commit. She’s in prison for the highest offense imaginable: the assassination of a monarch. She’ll need help from both Dimitri and Adrian to find the one living person who can stall her execution and force the Moroi elite to acknowledge a shocking new candidate for the royal throne: Vasilisa Dragomir.

But the clock on Rose’s life is running out. Rose knows in her heart the world of the dead wants her back… and this time she is truly out of second chances. The big question is, when your life is about saving others, who will save you?

Katkendid: I ignored the barb and crossed my arms. ʺSo what are you doing here? I know itʹs
not just a fatherly visit. You never do anything without a reason.ʺ
ʺOf course not. Why do anything without a reason?ʺ

ʺSometimes the greatest tests of our strength are situations that donʹt seem so
obviously dangerous. Sometimes surviving is the hardest thing of all.ʺ
ʺOh. No. No.ʺ I stalked away, pacing in small circles. ʺDo not start with all that noble crap. You sound like Dimitri when he used to give me his deep life lessons.ʺ
ʺHe survived this very situation. Heʹs surviving other things too.ʺ

Too close, too close. Weʹre moving too fast.
Fast? Not by my estimation. I could have never handled this slow, stately pace. I felt especially bad for the pallbearers. If I were one, I wouldʹve said to hell with propriety
and started jogging toward my final destination.

I shook my head in exasperation. ʺWas this all part of your plan as my lawyer? I donʹt recall explosive escapes being part of legal training.ʺ
ʺWell, Iʹm sure it wasnʹt part of Damon Tarusʹs legal training.ʺ Abeʹs smile never wavered. ʺI told you, Rose. You will never face execution—or even a trial, if I can help it.ʺ He paused. ʺWhich, of course, I can.ʺ

ʺAdrian, thank you for—ʺ
He held up his hand. ʺItʹs not goodbye, little dhampir. Iʹll see you in your dreams.ʺ
ʺIf you stay sober enough.ʺ
He winked. ʺFor you I just might.ʺ

I gave him a reluctant hug too and was surprised when he didnʹt pull back right
away. He smiled at me . . . fondly. ʺAh, my daughter,ʺ he said. ʺEighteen, and already youʹve been accused of murder, aided felons, and acquired a death count higher than most guardians will ever see.ʺ He paused. ʺI couldnʹt be prouder.ʺ

ʺYou have an interesting set of morals,ʺ he observed. ʺBreaking out of jail is okay. But steal a car, and you sound totally outraged.ʺ

ʺWhat the hell?ʺ I asked. ʺIs this daring escape being sponsored by Honda?ʺ

Sydney drove us to a building with a sign that read MOTEL. Apparently, this town liked to stick to the basics when it came to names. I wouldnʹt be surprised if it was actually just called TOWN.

ʺI am not letting you and Sydney risk getting in trouble with me. Iʹll take care of myself, so just let me go!ʺ I said, literally dragging my feet. Seeing a tall, skinny tree, I stuck one leg out and hooked myself onto the trunk, completely bringing us to a halt.

ʺYouʹll be alive,ʺ he pointed out. ʺThatʹs what matters. Enjoy what you have, every little detail of wherever you are. Donʹt focus on where you arenʹt.ʺ

I started to tell him not to wait for me and that he should just marry someone else
(despite how ridiculous it was at his age), but then I realized that was a pointless
comment. In Joshuaʹs fantasies, he could probably marry someone else now and then add me on to his harem later.

She stood in a way similar to my own, fists clenched and eyes completely honed
in on me. ʺOkay,ʺ she said. ʺItʹs time to find out how tough you really are.ʺ
What it was time for was someone—say, like, a parent—to come and drag her off
and punish her for punching guests. Amazingly, no one moved or tried to stop her.

I threw up my hands in exasperation. ʺCould you be any more useless? You keep
acting like you know so much, but youʹre just telling us what weʹve already found out!
You arenʹt helping!ʺ
ʺHelp comes in many forms, Rose."

There it was, the same remorse Dimitri had felt. Half-afraid heʹd start telling her there was no redemption for her either, I said, ʺIt wasnʹt you. You were controlled by
something else.ʺ

ʺYour time for sleep, comrade.ʺ
His voice came to me like light in the darkness, soft and low. ʺYou can get more
rest if you need it.ʺ
ʺNo, Iʹm fine,ʺ I told him. ʺAnd remember, youʹre not—ʺ
ʺI know, I know,ʺ he chuckled. ʺIʹm not the general.ʺ Oh lord. We finished each
otherʹs jokes.

I tried not to focus on those last words. For a while. Instead, I tried to make sense
of the world around me. Of the body in front of me.
ʺWhat have I done?ʺ I whispered.
Jill put her arm around me, but it was Dimitri who spoke.
ʺWhat you had to.

ʺThen you should understand,ʺ I said bitterly. ʺYou just said it: honor. It matters. We both know it does. Iʹve lost mine. I lost it out there in the parking lot when I killed an innocent.ʺ
ʺAnd Iʹve killed hundreds,ʺ he said flatly. ʺPeople much more innocent than Victor Dashkov.ʺ
ʺItʹs not the same! You couldnʹt help it!ʺ My feelings exploded to the surface again. ʺWhy are we repeating the same things over and over?ʺ
ʺBecause they arenʹt sinking in!"

ʺThatʹs a dangerous look,ʺ said Dimitri, giving me a brief glance before returning
his eyes to the road.
ʺWhat look?ʺ I asked innocently.
ʺThe one that says you just got some idea.ʺ
ʺI didnʹt just get an idea. I got a great idea.ʺ

Arvamus: Ei meeldinud nii palju kui eelnevad raamatud, aga oli päris hea. :)
Ja ongi läbi.
Finito.
Sad

Hinne: 9,5/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 00:46

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Halo-alexandra-adornetto-paperback-cover-art

Nimi:
Halo

Autor: Alexandra Adornetto

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv: 484

Sisu:

Three angels- Gabriel, the warrior; Ivy, the healer; and Bethany, the youngest and most human- are sent by Heaven to bring good to a world falling under the influence of darkness. They must work hard to conceal their luminous glow, superhuman powers, and, most dangerous of all, their wings, all the while avoiding all human attachments. Then Bethany meets Xavier Woods, and neither of them is able to resist the attraction between them. Gabriel and Ivy do everything in their power to intervene, but the bond between Xavier and Bethany seems too strong. The angel’s mission is urgent, and dark forces are threatening. Will love ruin Bethany or save her?

Katkendid:

"People are only interesting if they're dark and disturbed."

"Welcome to the dark side," he said, and laughed coldly. "Although I prefer to think of it as a dark side."

"Shame," Molly said. "I liked his tattoos. Do you think I should get one? I am thinking of one that says ´leirbag´."
"You want a tattoo of Gabriel's name backward?"

Arvamus:
Kõikehõlmav, kõikemattev armastus... *ohe* Miks nad üldse niimoodi üksteise küljes rippuma pidid 24/7?
Tiinekas. Very Happy
Xavier oli selgrootu. :O

Hinne: 7/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 22:25

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. 2BKWDW2Z

Nimi:
The Novice

Autor: Trudi Canavan

Kuupäev: 04.01.11

Lehekülgede arv: 580

Sisu: The most important attribute of a magician is knowledge. Without it his strength is useless.’ The magician’s eyes flickered to Sonea, ‘Even if his powers surface of their own accord, he will soon be dead if he does not gain the knowledge of how to control them.

Sonea knows the other novices in the Magicians’ Guild all come from powerful families, but she also knows she can turn to Rothen and Dannyl for help when she needs it. That is, until somone starts spreading malicious rumouts about her — and Akkarin, The High Lord, steps in.

Promoted to Guild Ambassador, Lord Dannyl leaves for the Elyne court. His first order from Administrator Lorlen is to resume, in secret, High Lord Akkarin’s long-abandoned research into ancient magical knowledge. Not knowing the true reason for his journey, Dannyl is soon facing unexpected dangers.

Meanwhile, Sonea has almost forgotten the High Lord’s dark secret, but keeping the truth hidden may be a grave mistake.

Katkendid:

"Lady Sonea?"
Hearing the timid voice, Sonea looked up and tossed strands of her messed-up hair out of her eyes. "Yes, Tania?"
"Wh- who do you want to kill?"
Sonea threw her hair back into place. "Regin, of course."

Sonea frowned with annoyance and searched for a retort, but he reached out to take the book from her.
"Here, let me have a look." He laughed. "First Year Alchemy. This isn't even worth saving."

Arvamus:

Oh Akkarin, oh Akkarin,
küll oled paha sa.
Halbu võlureid peletad,
Sonea südant soojendad.

Kk. Tglt sobiks see pigem High Lordi juurde. Very Happy
Aga Musta võlurit triloogiat võibki lugema jääda... Kahju aint, et ma enam Akkarini kasvõi hetkeks vihata ei suuda nagu esimesel lugemiskorral. Very Happy

Hinne:
10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 19:09

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. The_vile_village_7

Nimi:
The Vile Village

Autor:
Lemony Snicket

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: There is nothing to be found in the pages of these books but misery and despair. You still have time to choose something else to read. But if you must know what unpleasantries befall the charming and clever Baudelaire children read on..."The Vile Village": Why would anyone want to open a book containing such unpleasant matters as migrating crows, an angry mob, a newspaper headline, the arrest of innocent people, the Deluxe cell, and some very strange hats.

Katkendid:

No matter who you are, no matter where you live, and no matter how
many people are chasing you, what you don't read is often as important as what you do read.

You might know someone for
several years, for instance, and trust him completely as your friend, but circumstances could change and he could become very hungry, and before you knew it you could be boiling in a soup pot, because there is no way of knowing for sure.

"Of course," another Elder replied. "Rule #2 clearly states that anyone
who breaks a rule is burned at the stake. If we didn't burn a rule-breaker at the stake, we would be rulebreakers ourselves, and someone else would have to burn us at the stake. Understand?"

"It's too late to burn anyone at the stake today," he said, and there was a mutter of disappointment
from the townspeople. "We will burn Count Olaf at the stake right after
breakfast," he continued. "All uptown residents should bring flaming
torches, and all downtown residents should bring wood for kindling and
some sort of healthy snack. See you tomorrow."

"They've escaped!" he cried. "Rule #1,742 clearly states that no one is allowed to escape from jail. How dare they disobey this rule!"

"Who are those other two?" asked an Elder in the crowd.
"Who cares?" said Mrs. Morrow, and waved her torch. "They're probablymore accomplices! Let's burn them at the stake, too!"
"Why not?" said another Elder. "We already have torches and kindling,
and I don't have anything else to do right now."

Arvamus:
Kõige närviajavam raamatusari #1.

Hinne: 3/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime9/1/2011, 18:25

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Hostile-hospital-series-unfortunate-events-bkharp000823

Nimi:
The Hostile Hospital

Autor: Lemony Snicket

Kuupäev: 06.01.11

Lehekülgede arv: 240

Sisu: As you might expect, nothing but woe befalls the unlucky Baudelaire orphans in the eighth grim tale in Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events that began with The Bad Beginning. Ever since the orphans' photographs were plastered across the front page of The Daily Punctilio in an article falsely accusing them of murder, they have been on the run. Only when they disguise themselves as cheerful hospital volunteers (Volunteers Fighting Disease, to be exact), do they see a possible refuge. Of course, this backfires hideously. Where is their ineffectual guardian, Mr. Poe, when they need him most? Will the evil, greedy Count Olaf be successful in giving poor Violet a cranioectomy at the Heimlich Hospital? Is a heart-shaped balloon really better than water for a thirsty patient? Is no news really good news? As ever, Snicket refuses to comfort young readers with cozy answers and satisfying escapes. And, as ever, there are plenty of rusty blades and horrible plot twists to make us shudder and shameless-but-hilarious wordplay to make us grimace happily. Bring on the next one!

Katkendid:

"You're the one who was trying to cut her head off. Look, you're still holding the knife."
"That's true!" the reporter cried. "I can see the headline now: 'murderer attempts to murder murderer.'"

"You can't kill all of us," the hook-handed man replied. "In fact, I doubt
you have the courage to kill anyone."
"It doesn't take courage to kill someone," Klaus said. "It takes a severe lack of moral stamina."

Arvamus: Kuulge, see jutt hakkas 8nda osaga kuhugi arenema! Very Happy

Hinne: 4/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime9/1/2011, 18:30

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. B000VYX99Y.01._SX240_SCLZZZZZZZ_

Nimi:
The Carnivorous Carnical

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu:
When the Baudelaire Orphans finally make it out of Count Olaf's car trunk (from Book the Eighth), they wind up at the horribly perilous Caligari Carnival. Trying to avoid capture but desperate to find out more information about a possible surviving parent, Violet, Klaus, and Sunny pose as circus freaks, only to be humiliated in front of visitors and pushed to the brink of consumption by lions. Fortunately, though, the three discover a few surprises about fortune-telling Madame Lulu, who offers a faint clue about V.F.D. and even the Snicket family itself.

Snicket fans will be in Ninth Heaven. Again, it's a sad state of affairs for the Baudelaires, but there are some fascinating morsels of hope, plus a few small surprises that might help link it all together. With riveting suspense, wicked intentions, and gullible freaks, The Carnivorous Carnival is definitely an installment that can't be missed.

Katkendid: One of the most troublesome things in life is that what you do or do not want has very little to do with what does or does not happen.

"Throwing Lulu into a pit of lions doesn't strike me as particularly
brave," Colette said. "Just cruel and vicious."
"How can it be cruel and vicious to give people what they want?" Esmé
asked. "You want to join Count Olaf's troupe, the crowd wants to see
someone eaten by lions, and I want Madame Lulu thrown into the pit."

Arvamus:
Kas ma hakkan selle tüütusega ära harjuma või on olukord Snicketimaal tõesti edenenud? Very Happy Kuidagi... huvitavamaks on muutunud. Very Happy

Hinne: 4/10[b]
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime9/1/2011, 18:33

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Slippery-slope-series-unfortunate-events-bkhcuk000015

Nimi:
The Slippery Slope

Autor:
Lemony Snicket

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv: 352

Sisu: Like bad smells, uninvited weekend guests or very old eggs, there are some things that ought to be avoided.

Snicket's saga about the charming, intelligent, and grossly unlucky Baudelaire orphans continues to alarm its distressed and suspicious fans the world over. The 10th book in this outrageous publishing effort features more than the usual dose of distressing details, such as snow gnats, an organised troupe of youngsters, an evil villain with a dastardly plan, a secret headquarters and some dangerous antics you should not try at home. With the weather turning colder, this is one chilling book you would be better off without.

Katkendid:
"Kidnapped children are never any fun," said the hook-handed
man, who was perhaps Sunny's least favorite of Olaf's troupe.
"Remember when we had the Quagmires in our clutches, boss? They
did nothing but complain. They complained when we put them in a
cage. They complained when we trapped them inside a fountain.
Complain, complain, complain – I was so sick of them I was almost
glad when they escaped from our clutches."

"What's the greater good?" asked Colette.
"Money!" Esmé cried in greedy glee. "Money and personal
satisfaction,

"Hey boss," Hugo called from the next tent. "Colette won't share
the dental floss."
"There's no reason to use dental floss," Count Olaf said, "unless
you're trying to strangle someone with a very weak neck."

Arvamus:
Oeh. Aga läheb paremaks! Very Happy
Halleluuja! Very Happy

Hinne: 5/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime9/1/2011, 18:35

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. 200px-Grimgrotto

Nimi:
The Grim Grotto

Kuupäev: 07.01.11

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: Dear Reader,

Unless you are a slug, a sea anemone, or mildew, you probably prefer not to be damp. You might also prefer not to read this book, in which the Baudelaire siblings encounter an unpleasant amount of dampness as they descend into the depths of despair, underwater.

In fact, the horrors they encounter are too numerous to list, and you wouldn't want me even to mention the worst of it, which includes mushrooms, a desperate search for something lost, a mechanical monster, a distressing message from a lost friend, and tap dancing.

As a dedicated author who has pledged to keep recording the depressing story of the Baudelaires, I must continue to delve deep into the cavernous depths of the orphans' lives. You, on the other hand, may delve into some happier book in order to keep your eyes and your spirits from being dampened.

With all due respect, Lemony Snicket

Katkend:

"That's true," Olaf agreed, "but the idea of those orphans not being able to breathe is awfully attractive."

Arvamus: Polnud vigagi. Very Happy

Hinne: 5/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime9/1/2011, 18:42

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. M__rgitud_165508

Nimi:
Märgitud

Autorid: PC ja Kristin Cast

Kuupäev: 08.01.11

Lehekülgede arv: 310

Sisu: Zoey Redbird on kuueteistkümneaastane tüdruk, kelle vampiiride jäljekütt ühel harilikul koolipäeval ära Märgib. Ta peab jätma oma senise elu seljataha ja minema Öö Koja kooli, kus temast saab täiskasvanud vampiir. Aga seda vaid juhul, kui ta suudab läbi teha Muutuse. Peagi selgub, et Zoey ei ole tavaline vampiiriõpilane. Ta on jumalanna Nyxi väljavalitu, kel on haruldane võime kutsuda välja kõik viis elementi: õhk, maa, tuli, vesi ja hing. Kui Zoey saab teada, et Öö Koja eliitrühma Pimeduse Tütarde juht kuritarvitab jumalannalt saadud andi ja oma positsiooni, peab ta otsustama, kas julgeb astuda vastu enda saatusele. Õnneks on tal uued sõbrad, kes teda hätta ei jäta.

Katkendid:

"Zoey. Sinu ema ja mina peame sinuga rääkima."
Super. Ilmselgelt polnud nad ära uppuunud.

"Peamiselt on see vapustav minu pärast."
Kiikasin Aphrodite poole, olles kindel, et ta teeb nalja, aga nägin tema külmi siniseid silmi.
"Jep. Sa kuulsid õigesti. See koht on lahe, sest mina olen lahe."

"Vau," pomises Erin. "Vat see on alles hea klat¹."
"Mitte keegi ei tohi teada!" ütlesin kiiresti.
"No palun," kostis Shaunee. "Me lihtsalt ütleme, et ühel päeval saab sellest hea klat¹."
"Me oskame hea klat¹i nimel oodata," lisas Erin.

Arvamus:
Kas see raamat vääris laenutamise-marki? Very Happy ma ei tea. Very Happy Väga viga pold, kuigi tõlge konralik. (Tõmbles minema. Nagu... come oooon. Very Happy) Pole just kõige kirkam kriit karbis, aga ma vaatan vist järjd ka ära. Very Happy (Mingi maani kindlasti. Very Happy)

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime9/1/2011, 18:45

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Betrayed

Nimi:
Betrayed

Autorid: PC ja Kristin Cast

Kuupäev: 09.01.11

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: Fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night. She’s come to terms with the vast powers the vampyre goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Best of all, Zoey finally feels like she belongs--like she really fits in. She actually has a boyfriend…or two. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey’s old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves. Then, when she needs her new friends the most, death strikes the House of Night, and Zoey must find the courage to face a betrayal that could break her heart, her soul, and jeopardize the very fabric of her world.

Katkendid:
"And he's totally drop dead ..." Erin said.
"... gorgeous," Shaunee finished.
"It's true; he is. But we're absolutely not basing membership on appearance.”
Shaunee and Erin frowned, but didn't argue with me. They're actually not real shallow; they're just kinda shallow.

"Well, I like that part of it, even though I have no intention of drowning in my own bloody lungs,” Erin said.
"Of course you won't, Twin: It's a much too unattractive way to die.”

"Well, while you're thinking about how to save the world, I'm going to go back to the dorm and do my nails. Raggedy nails are something I consider tragic.”

"We'd make dorky terrorists," Stevie Rae said with a giggle.
"I think that's actually a good thing," Damien said.

"That was so romantic I almost peed my pants," she yelled.

"She makes you think she's good, but she's not. Everything that's light isn't good, and everything that's darkness isn't always bad.”
Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good. The words that Nyx had said to me the day I was Marked were mirrored in Aphrodite's warning.

Arvamus:
See asi starts to grow on me. Very Happy Lihtsalt loodetavasti nii hullusti, et ma ühe korraga kõiki 8 vms raamatut ära ostan. Very Happy Tahaks endale nii meeletult kassi. N, ma tean juba ammu, et teda tahan, aga see raamat teeb igatsuse päris tõsiseks kohe. Very Happy

Hinne: 8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime10/1/2011, 17:16

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. 200full-chosen-pc-cast

Nimi:
Chosen

Autorid: PC & kristin Cast

Kuupäev: 09.01.11

Lehekülgede arv: 307

Sisu: Dark forces are at work at the House of Night and fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird’s adventures at the school take a mysterious turn. Those who appear to be friends are turning out to be enemies. And oddly enough, sworn enemies are also turning into friends. So begins the gripping third installment of this “highly addictive series” (Romantic Times), in which Zoey’s mettle will be tested like never before. Her best friend, Stevie Rae, is undead and struggling to maintain a grip on her humanity. Zoey doesn’t have a clue how to help her, but she does know that anything she and Stevie Rae discover must be kept secret from everyone else at the House of Night, where trust has become a rare commodity. Speaking of rare: Zoey finds herself in the very unexpected and rare position of having three boyfriends. Mix a little bloodlust into the equation and the situation has the potential to spell social disaster. Just when it seems things couldn’t get any tougher, vampyres start turning up dead. Really dead. It looks like the People of Faith, and Zoey’s horrid step-father in particular, are tired of living side-by-side with vampyres. But, as Zoey and her friends so often find out, how things appear rarely reflects the truth…

Katkendid:

"If we can't call her a hag from hell, can we call her a bitch?" Shaunee asked.

"You smell funny," Jack said.
Stevie Rae turned her glowing eyes on him. "And you smell like dinner."

Arvamus: Okei. Esiteks - Loren oli minu meelest pervert juba raamatu alguses. Lihtsalt südame ajas pahaks.
Kirjutamine on endiselt sloppy ja ma ausalt öeldes ei teagi, mis täpselt mind seda värki lugemas hoiab, aga respekt autoritele, et nad Zoey jaoks asjad nii totaalselt persse julgesid keerata.
Vahepeal tundub see olevat ääääärmiselt halb VA wannabe.

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime16/1/2011, 13:19

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Untamed

Nimi:
Untamed

Autor: PC + Kristin Cast

Kuupäev: 10.01.11

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu:
Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in PC and Kristin Cast's spellbinding fourth House of Night novel.

Katkendid:

"Your bad taste is fucking immortal."

Aphrodite looked at me and snorted. "Hell, Zoey, with friends like this, it's a good thing we're not enemies."

"You're being really nice," I sais.
"That's because youäre bad influence," she said. "But I try to look at the bright side."
"Bright side?"
"The bright side is that almost everyone thinks I'm still a terrible hag from hell," she said, smiling happily and nuzzling her cat.

"What? So that I kinda like your Grandma. Is that a crime?"
"You know, I'm beginning to think that somewhere inside you there's a nice Aphrodite hiding."
"Well, don't get all warm and tingly. As soon as I find her, I'm going to drown her in the bathtub."

Arvamus: Noh... pold väga vigagi. Very Happy (102 asja välja jätta. Very Happy) Endiselt halvasti kirjutatud, Zoey on nagu libu (vabandage väljendust), liiga palju keskendutakse asjadele, mis juba peakolus jms. Ja ma tõesti ei tea ühtegi seltskonda, kus iga teine asi, mis suust välja tuleb kommentaarina, on seotud pokultuuriga.
Idee ja lugu ise suht head.

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime16/1/2011, 13:24

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Jennifer_Echols_-_Going_Too_Fa

Nimi:
Going Too Far

Autor: jennifer Echols

Kuupäev: 11.01.11

Lehekülgede arv: 256

Sisu: HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO?

All Meg has ever wanted is to get away. Away from high school. Away from her backwater town. Away from her parents who seem determined to keep her imprisoned in their dead-end lives. But one crazy evening involving a dare and forbidden railroad tracks, she goes way too far...and almost doesn't make it back.

John made a choice to stay. To enforce the rules. To serve and protect. He has nothing but contempt for what he sees as childish rebellion, and he wants to teach Meg a lesson she won't soon forget. But Meg pushes him to the limit by questioning everything he learned at the police academy. And when he pushes back, demanding to know why she won't be tied down, they will drive each other to the edge -- and over....

Katkendid:

"It's a surprise."
"I dont like surprises."
No surprise there.

I glared at him. "You care about the dead girl."
"No, i care about you."
"Yeah, I understood that last night at the wreck. Nothing says I love you like a dead body."

He gave me that dark, loving look.
"Now is when I should hug you and we both would feel so much better. But I can't in front of them."

Arvamus:
Seda raamatut saaks täiega maha teha. Very Happy Nagu see, et tegu on asjaga, mida mina kirjutaks (mis ei tähenda, et asi oli halb, aga natukene... khm. Very Happy) Ses suhtes, et sisu ja kõik oli armas ja kõike, aga see, missugused pöörded jutus olid... vahepeal tuleks appi karjuda, kuid samas... ah ei tea.

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime16/1/2011, 13:30

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Counterfeit%2Bmagic (Savannah, teisel versioonil on Paige)

Nimi:
Counterfeit Magic

Autor: Kelley Armstrong

Kuupäev: 16.01.11

Lehekülgede arv: 136

Sisu:
Return to the world of Kelley Armstrong’s best-selling novels Dime Store Magic and Industrial Magic for Counterfeit Magic, a long original novella.

The first rule of a supernatural fight club? Don’t kill your opponent.

When the fighters come with lethal spells, werewolf strength and half-demon powers, that can be a lot tougher than it sounds. It’s hard to attract talent if they know they might not leave the ring alive. So when fighters at a California club start dying … it’s bad for business.

Witch detectives Paige Winterbourne and Savannah Levine take the case. Going undercover in the power-heavy arena of the fight club is a welcome change of pace for Paige, relegated to the role of The Wife as her husband struggles to find his place in his family’s Cabal—the corporate Mafia of the supernatural world.

As Paige is drawn deeper into new and dangerous corners of her world, she quickly discovers the greatest threat isn’t the killer in her sights. It’s something much, much closer to home. And this is one fight she can’t afford to lose.

Arvamus: Ohjessas. Selle novella kuulamine pani mind mõistma, kuidas ma Paige'i ja kõiki igatsen. Very Happy (Mis sest, et hetkel W/Os järg Savannahi käes.)
Ma armastan Savannahit ja Adamit koos. Very Happy A-d oleks võinud rohkem olla.
Enivei, see on alati NIIIIII naljakas, kui inimestele kohale jõuab, kes Sav on.
"You are the daughter of Eve Levine and Kristof Nast." xD
Ja siis on alati see, et "Ära jää ootama Nastide kaitsele." või "Nastid kindlasti kaitsevad sind." ja siis Sav ütleb, et Nastid ei kaitse teda mingi hinna eest... kuni ajani mil ta vend üle võtab, mis, muide, toimub varsti. Ja siis Sav lisab, et vahepeal on talle kaitseks Cortezide Cabal ja libahundid jms. Ja siis siin novellas isegi kokutati, et kitutakse Interracial councilile ära. Very Happy xD Ja siis Paige ütles, et no ta kuulab siis (vms).
Priceless noh. Very Happy

Hinne: 10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime18/1/2011, 19:32

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. 3819120 (Kes niiiii koledaid pilte raamatutele paneb?!)

Nimi: Succubus Nights

Autor: Richelle Mead

Kuupäev: 18.01.11

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: Georgina Kincaid's job sucks. Literally.

Love hurts, and no one knows it better than Georgina Kincaid. If she so much as kisses Seth Mortensen, the shy, sexy, incredibly gifted Seattle writer she's been dating, she'll drain his life force. Georgina is a succubus-a demon who draws her power from other men's pleasure. Admittedly, the shapeshifting and immortality perks are terrific, and yes, Georgina did choose to join the ranks of hell centuries ago. But it seems completely unfair that a she-demon whose purpose is seduction can't get hot and heavy with the one mortal who knows and accepts her for who she is.

It's not just her personal life that's in chaos. Doug, Georgina's co-worker at a local bookstore, has been exhibiting bizarre behavior, and Georgina suspects that something far more demonic than double espressos is at work. She could use help finding out, but Bastien, an irresistibly charming incubus and her best immortal friend, is preoccupied with corrupting an ultra-conservative talk radio star-and giving Georgina some highly distracting come-hither vibes. Georgina is going to have to work solo on this one-and fast because soon, Doug's life won't be the only one on the line.

Katkend:

"How's your high-wire act with Seth going?"
I turned to him, almost having forgotten that reference. "Bad."
"Did you look down?"
"Worse than that. I fell off. I fell off and hit bottom."
The angel regarded me with his steady gaze. "Then you'd better get back on."
I choked on a bitter laugh. "Is that possible?"
"Sure," he said. "As long as the wire hasn't snapped, you can always climb back on."

Arvamus: Mulle meeldis. Mitte küll OMFG kui hea, aga üpriski hea.

Hinne:
8,5/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Sulesepp
200 posti tüüd
Sulesepp

Female Postituste arv : 207

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime19/1/2011, 11:38

böö sa eesti keelde ei taha tõlkida?
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime19/1/2011, 14:03

Kunagi tahaks. Very Happy
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime25/1/2011, 16:36

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Evermore-alyson-noel-paperback-cover-art

Nimi:
Evermore

Autor: Alyson Noel

Kuupäev: 22.01.11

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu:
Since a horrible accident claimed the lives of her family, sixteen-year-old Ever can see auras, hear people’s thoughts, and know a person’s life story by touch. Going out of her way to shield herself from human contact to suppress her abilities has branded her as a freak at her new high school—but everything changes when she meets Damen Auguste…

Ever sees Damen and feels an instant recognition. He is gorgeous, exotic and wealthy, and he holds many secrets. Damen is able to make things appear and disappear, he always seems to know what she’s thinking—and he’s the only one who can silence the noise and the random energy in her head. She doesn’t know who he really is—or what he is. Damen equal parts light and darkness, and he belongs to an enchanted new world where no one ever dies.

Katkend:

"No wonder you've remained so entranced! It had nothing to do with me! You've spent six hundred years trying to get in my pants!"
"Petticoats, pantaloons, trust me, pants didn't come into fashion until much, much later."

Arvamus:
Oeh. Millal viimati lugesin raamatut ja olin nii... ükskõikne?
Nagu... järjekordne lugu. Damen igal lehel. Mul oli raskusi oma mõtetes selle raamatu eraldamine Fallenist, Märgitust, Salajasest... Pidin pidevalt pingsalt mõtlema, et mis kuradi vahe neil õigil raamatutel nüüd oligi...? Ahjaa. Siin vanemad surnud, seal mõrrad, seal ei hooli... ups, polegi emmet-issit.
Mida positiivset öelda? Mulle meeldis, et Ever ei jooksnud Dameni järgi vaid lasi tal ka oodata. Kuigi see muutus mõttetuks kui tuli välja, et Damen nkn teadis ta motiive.

Hinne: 4/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime25/1/2011, 16:43

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Blue-moon-alyson-noel-paperback-cover-art

Nimi:
Blue Moon

Kuupäev: 22.01.11

Lehekülgede arv: 362

Sisu:
Eager to learn everything she can about her new abilities as an Immortal, Ever turns to her beloved Damen to show her the way. But just as her powers are increasing, Damen’s are waning. In an attempt to save him, Ever travels to the magical dimension of Summerland, where she learns the secrets of Damen’s tortured past; a past which he has always kept hidden from her. But in her quest to cure Damen, Ever discovers an ancient text that details the workings of time. Now Ever must chose between turning back the past and saving her family from the accident that claimed their lives—or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows sicker every day...

Katkend:

But of course! The most important thing I need to know - is the one thing she doesn't know.
"Though I know how we can find out." She smiles.
I shake my head, just about to inform her that as dar as I can tell, my access to the akashic records has just been revoked, when she closes her eyes and a moment later a silver iMac appears.
"Google, anyone?" She laughs, pushing it towards me.

Arvamus: No see on päris suur samm edasi esimesest raamatust. Very Happy Mulle meeldis, et Ever pole clingy tüüp, et ta oli valmis Damenist lahkuma ja... ei olnud selles suhtes Bella, ütleme otse välja. Very Happy Ta on endiselt iseseisva ajuga - ot¹en hara¹o. Very Happy

Hinne: 6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime25/1/2011, 16:47

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Shadowland-alyson-noel-paperback-cover-art

Nimi:
Shadowland

Kuupäev: 23.01.11

Lehekülgede arv: 339

Sisu: At the start of this breathtaking novel, Damen and Ever travel to Summerland in search of an antidote to reverse a powerful poison. But instead of the cure they seek, they find something far more sinister: the truth about their existence and the fate lying in wait of an immortal’s soul.

Now, with Damen fighting to save them from the Shadowland, Ever turns to magick, hoping to break Damen’s curse. Along the way Ever encounters the mysterious Jude, finding herself drawn to him in a way that will test her love for Damen like never before . . .

Arvamus: Okei. Tore, et see asi aina paremaks läheb. Very Happy Ses mõttes, et oli vähe Damenit (v nh, vähem kui esimeses raamatus .D) ja palju muud tegevust - mis oli sitaks huvitavam kui nende thunder love. Ja nii tore oli, et Ever, isegi siis, kui ta Damenit igatses, oma elu muudes aspektides edasi liikus. Very Happy
Põnev, Very Happy

Hinne: 6,5/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime25/1/2011, 16:50

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Dark-flame-200

Nimi:
Dark Flame

Kuupäev: 24.01.11

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: At the start of this mesmerizing new installment of the Immortals series, Ever is helping her friend Haven transition into life as an immortal. But with Haven drunk on her new powers and carelessly putting them all at risk, their friendship becomes more and more strained. At the same time, Ever delves deeper into magick in order to get control over her enemy Roman and free Damen from his power. But when the spell she casts on Roman backfires, she’s bound to her deadliest enemy. Frantic to reverse the spell the moment the moon enters a new phase, she finds her efforts are fruitless—there’s a strange, foreign pulse coursing through her, one that propels her toward Roman. Desperate to break free of this terrible curse before Damen or the twins can discover what she’s done, she turns to Jude and delves deeper and deeper into dark magick, ultimately risking everything she knows and loves—including Damen.

Katkend:

Two gorgeous, smart, gifted, talented guys, fighting over me. And all I can think about is the one in the next room.

Arvamus: Oeh. Mulle nii meeldib. Just see, et siin sellist tegevust, mitte üksteise üle ilastamist.
Kuid MIKS, oh MIKS pidi Miles end ©veitsiks kuulutama?

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime25/1/2011, 20:58

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. My-Soul-To-Take

Nimi:
My Soul to Take

Autor:
Rachel Vincent

Kuupäev: 25.01.11

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH KAYLEE CAVANAUGH

She doesn't see dead people, but...

She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about the need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next...

Katkendid:

For the next hour and a half, we listened to Meredith’s friends and family come forward to tell us all how nice she was, and how pretty, and smart, and kind. Not all of their praise would really have applied to Meredith, had she been there with us, but the dead have a way of becoming saints in the eyes of their survivors, and Ms. Cole was no exception.

But beyond the physical pain of holding back Sophie’s soul song, I felt my cousin’s loss intensely, though the reaper had yet to strike. It was like watching my own hand laid out on a chopping block, knowing the woodsman was coming for it. Knowing I’d never get it back. And it didn’t matter that we’d never been close. I wasn’t in love with my feet either, but I didn’t want to lose them.

“Besides, being a bean sidhe isn’t all bad, Kaylee.”
I gave him a skeptical frown. “That’s good to hear, ’cause from where I’m standing, it looks like a lot of death and screaming.”

Arvamus: No ei olnud midagi väga erilist, kuigi see oli ainulaadne nii mõneski aspektis.

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime15/2/2011, 10:45

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. 495

Nimi:
Juudit

Autor:
A. H. Tammsaare

Kuupäev: 02.02.11

Lehekülgede arv: 100

Sisu:
Põhineb müüdil.

Arvamus: Humpfh.

Hinne: 6/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime15/2/2011, 10:47

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. SuccubusDreamsSmall

Nimi:
Succubus Dreams

Autor:
Richelle Mead

Kuupäev:

Sisu:
Some days, a girl just can't catch a break...

SuccubusDreams…especially when the girl in question is Georgina Kincaid, a shape-shifting succubus who gets her energy from seducing men. First there’s her relationship with gorgeous bestselling writer Seth Mortensen, which is unsatisfying on a number of levels. It’s not just that they can’t have sex in case Georgina inadvertently kills him (generally a turn-off for most guys). Lately, even spending time together is a challenge. Seth's obsessed with finishing his latest novel, and Georgina's under demonic orders to mentor the new (and surprisingly inept) succubus on the block.

Then there are the dreams. Someone, or something, is preying on Georgina at night, draining her energy, and supplying eerie visions of her future. Georgina seeks answers from Dante, a dream interpreter with ties to the underworld, but his flirtatious charm only leaves her more confused—especially as the situation with Seth reaches crisis point. Now Georgina faces a double challenge—rein in her out-of-control love life, and go toe-to-toe with an enemy capable of wreaking serious havoc among mankind. Otherwise, Georgina, and the entire mortal world, may never sleep easy again…

Arvamus: See oli hea. Tõsiselt hea. Tore on vahelduseks midagi mitte-tiinekat lugeda. Very Happy

Hinne:
9/10
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.   <<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav. Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

<<2011>> Huuuvitav, huuuvitav.
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 6Mine lehele : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next