Go down 
Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2
AutorTeade
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

Female Postituste arv : 6120

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/2011, 03:09

Number: 32
Pealkiri: Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code
Autor: Eoin Colfer
Lehekülgede arv: 352 | 9836 + 352 = 10188
Sisu: Artemis and his bodyguard Butler have set up a meeting in Chicago with dangerous international businessman Jon Spiro. In his latest eager attempt to make money, using a priceless futuristic cube of purloined Fairy gadgetry that can do just about anything, Artemis has underestimated Spiro and arrived at the rendezvous under-prepared. Big mistake. It is an ambush, and though Artemis escapes with his life, Butler is mortally wounded. The cube may be lost but Artemis refuses to accept his friend's demise and quickly deep freezes Butler in the restaurant kitchen. He calls on the only people he knows who might be able to get him back--Holly Short of the subterranean Fairy police and her race's super-advanced technology. Holly and Artemis must find a way to bring Butler back from the dead and retrieve the lost Eternity Cube that could change the balance of power between humans and fairies forever. It is a Herculean task and the price exacted upon Artemis for such assistance is very high indeed.
Arvamus: Kiire ja hea!
Hinnang: 10/10

note: audiobook
Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Artemis-Fowl-Eternity-Code

Viimati muutis seda Maiu Laaneoja (27/11/2011, 10:50). Kokku muudetud 1 kord
Tagasi üles Go down
http://myspace.com/spidress
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/11/2011, 10:50

Number: 33
Pealkiri: Interesting Times
Autor: Terry Pratchett
Lehekülgede arv: 352 | 10188 + 352 = 10540
Sisu: "May you live in interesting times" is the worst thing one can wish on a citizen of Discworld -- especially on the distinctly unmagical sorcerer Rincewind, who has had far too much perilous excitement in his life. But when a request for a "Great Wizzard" arrives in Ankh-Morpork via carrier albatross from the faraway Counterweight Continent, it's he who's sent as emissary. Chaos threatens to follow the impending demise of the Agatean Empire's current ruler. And, for some incomprehensible reason, someone believes Rincewind will have a mythic role in the war and wholesale bloodletting that will surely ensue. (Carnage is pretty much a given, since Cohen the Barbarian and his extremely elderly Silver Horde are busily formulating their own plan for looting, pillaging, and, er, looking wistfully at girls.) However, Rincewind firmly believes there are too many heroes already in the world, yet only one Rincewind. And he owes it to the world to keep that one alive for as long as possible.
Arvamus: Nii hea kirjutis jumalatest! Mõnus kriitika, mis alles lõpus täielikult avaldub Very Happy Super osa jällegi!

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 014732364

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 22:26

Number: 34
Pealkiri: Maskerade
Lehekülgede arv: 384 | 10540 + 384 = 10924
Sisu: There are strange goings-on at the Opera House in Ankh-Morpork. A ghost in a white mask is murdering, well, quite a lot of people, and two witches (it really isn't wise to call them "meddling, interfering old baggages"), or perhaps three, take a hand in unravelling the mystery.
Arvamus: Väike kriminull ka sekka Razz Väga põnev. Mocking the opera, lol

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Maskerade-Pratchett-Terry-9780552144261

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 02:26

Number: 35
Pealkiri: Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception
Autor: Eoin Colfer
Lehekülgede arv: 384 | 10924 + 384 = 11308
Sisu: Opal Koboi, the most dangerous pixie who ever lived, has eluded capture and is out for revenge. She’s framed Holly and tried to kill Artemis and his trusty bodyguard Butler. Holly must try to bring Artemis up to speed quickly in order to foil Opal’s dastardly plan to expose the fairies down below to the humans on top.
Arvamus: Endiselt hea!

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Tumblr_lnc7xs55l11qja1vh

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/2011, 00:58

Number: 36
Pealkiri: Feet of Clay
Lehekülgede arv: 416 | 11308 + 416 = 11724
Sisu: In Feet of Clay, Terry Pratchett continues the fantasy adventures on Discworld--where anything goes. Anything but murder, that is. Commander Vimes of the Watch must investigate a puzzling series of deaths, with help from various trolls and dwarfs. Pratchett's humour and excellent writing skills draw the reader effortlessly into his zany world.
Arvamus: Pälvisin kentsakaid pilke, kui seda kuulates naersin.. Very Happy

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Feet-of-clay-2

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/2011, 19:30

Number: 37
Pealkiri: Lord Loss
Autor: Darren Shan
Lehekülgede arv: 272 | 11724 + 272 = 11996
Sisu: "The door feels red hot, as though a fire is burning behind it. I press an ear to the wood - but there's no crackle. No smoke. Just deep, heavy breathing! and a curious dripping sound. My hand's on the door knob. Inside the room, somebody giggles - low, throaty, sadistic. There's a ripping sound, followed by snaps and crunches. My hand turns. The door opens. Hell is revealed." When Grubbs Grady first encounters Lord Loss and his evil minions, he learns three things: the world is vicious, magic is possible, demons are real. He thinks that he will never again witness such a terrible night of death and darkness. !He is wrong.
Arvamus: Kiire üheõhtukuulamine, peaaegu Razz NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII mõnus! Selline jõulutunne tuli peale seda kuulates Razz

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 200px-Lordlossukfull

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/12/2011, 16:29

Number: 38
Pealkiri: Demon Thief
Lehekülgede arv: 288 | 11996 + 288 = 12384
Sisu: "A huge, jagged patch of light forms at the foot of my bed. Then a shape presses through. I'm too horrified to scream. It's a monster from my very worst nightmare. Pale red skin. Dark red eyes. No nose. Sharp, grey teeth. As it leans further forward I see a hole in the left side of its chest, and inside - dozens of tiny, hissing snakes. The monster frowns and stretches a hand towards me!" When Kernel Fleck's brother is stolen by demons, he must enter their universe in search of him. It is a place of magic, chaos and incredible danger. Kernel has three aims: learn to use magic, find his brother, and stay alive. But a heartless demon awaits him, and death has been foretold!
Arvamus: Super!

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 ?SWBOTc4MDAwNzE5MzIzMw==

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/12/2011, 16:33

Number: 39
Pealkiri: Jingo
Lehekülgede arv: 416 | 12384 + 416 = 12800
Sisu: As Jingo begins, an island suddenly rises between Ankh- Morpork and Al-Khali, capital of Klatch. Both cities claim it. Lord Vetinari, the Patrician, has failed to convince the Ruling Council that force is a bad idea, despite reminding them that they have no army--"I believe one of those is generally considered vital to the successful prosecution of a war." Samuel Vimes, Commander of the City Watch, has to find out who shot the Klatchian envoy, Prince Khufurah, and set fire to their embassy, before war breaks out.
Arvamus: Väga eestlaslik mu meelest Razz

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Jingo_Josh_KirbyCustom

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/12/2011, 19:42

Number: 40
Pealkiri: Slawter
Lehekülgede arv: 272 | 12800 + 272 = 13072
Sisu: "Never trust fairy tales. There are no happy endings. There's always something new around the corner. You can overcome major obstacles, face great danger, look evil in the eye and live to tell the tale - but that's not the end. As long as you're breathing, your story's still going!" Nightmares haunt the dreams of Dervish Grady since his return from the Demonata universe, but Grubbs takes care of his uncle as they both try to continue a normal, demon-free existence. When a legendary cult director calls in Dervish as consultant for a new horror movie, it seems a perfect excuse for a break from routine and a chance for some fun. But, being on the set of a town called Slawter stirs up more than memories for Grubbs and his friend Bill-E.
Arvamus: Feeeeeeeeeeling Christmassy!

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 035769-FC222

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/12/2011, 03:13

Number: 41
Pealkiri: Bec
Lehekülgede arv: 272 | 13072 + 272 = 13344
Sisu: "I'm almost through the door when something breathes behind me, 'Beccccc!' I turn. I can't see anything but I know I'm not alone. I want to call for help but I can't. Then, in a blur, claws dart out of the darkness! a twisted face! fiery eyes! rows of teeth! the demon grabs me!" As a baby, Bec fought for her life. As a trainee priestess, she fights to fit in to a tribe that needs her skills but fears her powers. And when the demons come, the fight becomes a war. Bec's magic is weak and untrained, until she meets the druid Drust. Under his leadership, Bec and a small band of warriors embark on a long journey through hostile lands to confront the Demonata at their source. But the final conflict demands a sacrifice too horrific to contemplate!
Arvamus: :)

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 BECfinal

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/12/2011, 03:15

Number: 42
Pealkiri: Blood Beast
Lehekülgede arv: 272 | 13344 + 272 = 13616
Sisu: "Locked inside Dervish's study. Breath coming quickly, raggedly. Trembling wildly. I still feel sick and dizzy, but maybe that's fear. I force myself to breathe normally, evenly. When I'm in control, I study my reflection, looking for telltale signs. Am I turning into a werewolf? I don't know!" Grubbs Grady has so far escaped the family curse, but when he begins to experience alarming symptoms at the onset of the full moon, he is scared that the jaws of fate are opening and about to swallow him whole. He has cheated death, defeated demons, moved on with his life. But Grubbs is torn between the world of magic and his wolfen genes. Can he fight the beast inside or will he fall victim to his tainted blood?
Arvamus: (:

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 BloodbeastUK

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/12/2011, 03:20

Number: 43
Pealkiri: Hogfather
Lehekülgede arv: 448 | 13616 + 448 = 14064
Sisu: This year the Auditors, who want people to stop believing in things that aren't real, have hired an assassin to eliminate the Hogfather. (You know him: red robe, white beard, says, "Ho, ho, ho!") Their evil plot will destroy the Discworld unless someone covers for him. So someone does. Well, at least Death tries. He wears the costume and rides the sleigh drawn by four jolly pigs: Gouger, Tusker, Rooter and Snouter. He even comes down chimneys. But as fans of other Pratchett stories about Death know, he takes things literally. He gives children whatever they wish for and appears in person at Crumley's in The Maul.
Arvamus: SOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Hogfather3

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/12/2011, 21:00

Number: 44
Pealkiri: Demon Apocalypse
Lehekülgede arv: 240 | 14064 + 240 = 14304
Sisu: Hell is revealed in the sixth nail-biting, hair-rending, creepy cool episode of the Demonata! Fire! It's all around me, fierce, intense, out of control. I feel the hair on my arms singe and know I have only seconds before I burst into flames. Total panic. There's a horrible shrieking sound, piercing and destructive. My eardrums and eyeballs should burst. "It's hell!" I moan. / One boy's life ripped to shreds before his eyes! / One wrathful demon master hellbent on revenge! / An army of grisly Demonata on the rampage! It's the end of the world as we know it.
Arvamus: Ei oska kommenteerida väga. Teiskordne kuulamine Very Happy
Hinnang: 7/10

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 200px-DemonApocalypse

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/12/2011, 00:35

Number: 45
Pealkiri: A Gift of Dragons
Autor: Anne McCaffrey
Lehekülgede arv: 304 | 14304 + 304 = 14608
Sisu: In 'The Smallest Dragon Boy', Keevan is the youngest dragonrider candidate, determined to Impress a dragon when the next clutch of eggs hatches. But what transpires will surprise everyone - Keevan most of all. In 'The Girl Who Heard Dragons', a young girl's rare ability to communicate with dragons puts her family in danger and will bring her face-to-face with her greatest fears - and with her most secret desire. 'The Runner of Pern', is a girl named Tenna, who follows family tradition by delivering messages - and who will find her destiny on the mossy traces that runners have used for centuries under the dragon-filled sky.
Arvamus: Väga ägedad jutud. Nii numps oli viimane!

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Anne_McCaffrey_3

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/12/2011, 13:10

Number: 46
Pealkiri: The Golden Compass
Autor: Philip Pullman
Lehekülgede arv: 368 | 14608 + 368 = 14976
Sisu: Here lives an orphaned ward named Lyra Belacqua, whose carefree life among the scholars at Oxford's Jordan College is shattered by the arrival of two powerful visitors. First, her fearsome uncle, Lord Asriel, appears with evidence of mystery and danger in the far North, including photographs of a mysterious celestial phenomenon called Dust and the dim outline of a city suspended in the Aurora Borealis that he suspects is part of an alternate universe. He leaves Lyra in the care of Mrs. Coulter, an enigmatic scholar and explorer who offers to give Lyra the attention her uncle has long refused her. In this multilayered narrative, however, nothing is as it seems. Lyra sets out for the top of the world in search of her kidnapped playmate, Roger, bearing a rare truth-telling instrument, the compass of the title. All around her children are disappearing—victims of so-called "Gobblers"—and being used as subjects in terrible experiments that separate humans from their daemons, creatures that reflect each person's inner being. And somehow, both Lord Asriel and Mrs. Coulter are involved.
Arvamus: Põnev, põnev!

Dois mil e onze - Page 2 2540223-L

Tagasi üles Go down
Maiu Laaneoja
Tilu-lilu-ilu kõlarid
Maiu Laaneoja

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 11:48

Kuigi kõik on ka eelmisest postist näha, aga:

Raamatuid: 46
Lehekülgi: 14 976
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Dois mil e onze   Dois mil e onze - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

Dois mil e onze
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 2, lehekülgi kokku 2Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
MEIE JUTUD :: Võistlused :: Enim loetud raamatuid aastas :: 2013 :: Maiu Laaneoja-
Hüppa: