2 posters
Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AutorTeade
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

Female Postituste arv : 5899

<<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)   <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/12/2010, 22:30

<<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Salajane

Nimi:
Salajane

Autor: Becca Fitzpatrick

Kuupäev:

Lehekülgede arv: 342

Sisu: Ükski koolivend polnud kunagi suutnud Norat võluda, ükskõik kui palju tema sõbranna Vee selle nimel ka pingutas. Seda hetkeni, kui saabus Patch. Patchi naeratus ja pilk, mis Norast justkui läbi vaatas, tõmbas teda kõigest hoolimata poisi poole.

Kuid pärast mitut hirmuäratavat vahejuhtumit pole Nora enam kindel, keda usaldada. Tundub, nagu oleks Patch alati seal, kus Noragi, ning teaks temast rohkem kui keegi teine. Nora ei suuda otsustada, kas langeda Patchi käte vahele või põgeneda.

Ja kui tüdruk püüab hingepõletavatele küsimustele vastuseid leida, selgub iga sammuga, mis tõele lähemale viib, et see tekitab temas veel suuremat rahutust. Nora leiab end keset iidset lahinguvälja surematute ja langenute vahel ...

Katkendid:

"Nüüd aga suur küsimus - kuidas tead, kas ta on huvitatud; kas tahab, et edasi liiguksid."
"Õpin teda tundma," ütles Patch. "Arvan ära, mida ta mõtleb ja tunneb. Ta ei ava ennast kohe ega ütle mulle kõike välja, sellepärast pean olema tähelepanelik. Kas ta pöörab keha suunaga minu poole? Kas ta vaatab silma ja siis kõrvale? Kas ta näksib huult ja mängib oma juustega nagu Nora just praegu?"

"Ja näete nüüd!" ütles treener. "Bioloogia liikuvuses."
"Kas võiksime nüüd seksist rääkida?" palus Vee.

"Koristaja. Ta on vana, aga tugev. Väga tugev."
"Kõlab hirmuäratavalt."
"Ta suudab vetsupoti vähem kui minutiga nii seest kui väljast puhtaks teha. See on pigem õudustäratav."

Tegin kõvasti tööd - nimelt mõtlesin.

Arvamus: Päris libedalt läks. Very Happy Naerda sai. Pole ju kõige hullem. :)
Standaloneina on hea. Very Happy A loen vist järge ka - pidi naljakas olema. Very Happy

Hinne: 8/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)   <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/12/2010, 22:45

<<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 0553588184.01.LZZZZZZZ

Nimi:
Broken

Autor: Kelley Armstrong

Kuupäev: 26.12.10

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu:

Book 6 in Kelley Armstrong's supernatural series marks the return of werewolf Elena Michaels from Bitten and Stolen. When half-demon Xavier calls in the favour Elena owes him, it seems easy enough - steal Jack the Ripper's 'From Hell' letter away from a Toronto collector who had himself stolen it from the Ripper evidence boxes in the Metropolitan Police files. But nothing in the supernatural world is ever as simple as it seems. Elena accidentally triggers a spell placed on the letter, and manages to tear an opening that leads into the nether regions of Victorian London. Toronto may be looking for a tourism boost, but 'Gateway to Hell' isn't quite the new slogan the city had in mind ...

Katkendid:

I snuck up behind him, then leaned into his ear.
"She thinks you're a pervert," I whispered.

"Sacrifice!" Clay plunked me onto the bathroom counter. "We sacrificed a mosquito. I bet that's what did it. It was probably a virgin too."

"He's gone. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, time to go home."

"I don't feel-" Something jabbed my hand. "Oh, my God. A kick! That's a kick!"
"Or a punch," Clay said, still grinning. "If it's our baby, it's probably a punch."

"Kill a bug, launch the apocalypse," Jaime said. "Now that's a serious karma."

"Perhaps," I said. "But still we'd like to catch-"
"The killer?" Tee made a rude noise. "Foolishness. Another spirit crosses over? It happens every second. Happening now, all around you. Will you catch all their killers too?Cancer and rage and foolishness? Catch those and lock them up?" She turned her head and spat into the darkness. "Foolishness, and you have no time for it."

"Jaime?"
A muffled oath behind me. I backtracked to find Jaime kicking the wall. "I-have-rat-shit-on-my-foot," she said, punctuating each word with a kick.

I scrambled over to Nick and shook his shoulder. His head lolled to the other side.
"Mm, still tired, baby," he mumbled. "Gimme a couple minutes. I'll make it worth your wait."
"He's fine," I laughed.

Arvamus: Aaaaaarmstrooooonggggg. Very Happy Armastan, mis muud? Very Happy

Hinne: 10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)   <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/12/2010, 21:59

<<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 20080924-vampireacademy

Nimi:
Vampire Academy

Autor: Richelle Mead

Kuupäev: 27.12.10

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu:

St. Vladimirs Academy isnt just any boarding schoolits a hidden place where vampires are educated in the ways of magic and half-human teens train to protect them. Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, a bodyguard for her best friend Lissa, a Moroi Vampire Princess. Theyve been on the run, but now theyre being dragged back to St. Vladimirsthe very place where theyre most in danger. . . .

Katkendid:

"What's this for? For my first day?"
"No," he said simply. "Because I thought it would make you happy."

"You said that whenever I'm not in class or practice, I have to stay in the dorm. But what about church on Sundays? I don't think it's really fair to keep me away from my religious…um, needs." Or deprive me of another chance— no matter how short and boring—to hang out with Lissa.
She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "I wasn't aware you had any religious needs.”
"I found Jesus while I was gone.”
"Isn't your mother an atheist?" she asked skeptically.
"And my dad's probably Muslim. But I've moved on to my own path. You shouldn't keep me from it.”

"Because we can't be together.”
"Because of the age thing, right?" I asked. "Because you're my mentor?”
His fingertip gently wiped away a tear that had escaped down my cheek. "That's part of it," he said. "But also…well, you and I will both be Lissa's guardians someday. I need to protect her at all costs. If a pack of Strigoi come, I need to throw my body between them and her.”
"I know that. Of course that's what you have to do." The black sparkles were dancing in front of my eyes again. I was fading out.
"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.”

Arvamus:
Üllatavalt hea! (Okei. Väga hea. xD)

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)   <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/12/2010, 11:41

<<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 9781595141750

Nimi:
Frostbite

Kuupäev: 28.1210

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: Rose Hathaway's got serious guy trouble. Her gorgeous tutor Dimitri has his eye on someone else, her friend Mason has a huge crush on her, and she keeps getting stuck in her best friend Lissa's head while she's making out with her boyfriend, Christian. (So not cool).

Then a massive Strigoi attack puts St. Vladimir's on high alert, and the Academy crawls with Guardians--including the legendary Janine Hathaway...Rose's formidable, long-absent mother. The Strigoi are closing in, and the Academy's not taking any risks. This year, St. Vlad's annual holiday ski trip is mandatory.

But the glittering winter landscape and the posh Idaho resort only provide the illusion of safety. When three students run away to strike back against the deadly Strigoi, Rose must join forces with Christian to rescue them. Only this time, Rose--and her heart--are in more danger than she ever could have imagined...

Katkendid:

I immediately launched into my tale of silver stake and heart woes.
To my annoyance, he laughed. "How do you not know where the heart is? Especially considering how many of them you've broken?"
I gave him the same ferocious look I'd given Dimitri. This time, it worked. Mason's face paled.
"Belikov is a sick, evil man who should be thrown into a pit of rabid vipers for the great offense he committed against you this morning."
"Thank you." I said primly.

I gave him a sly look. "If you'd teach me to swear in Russian, I might have a new appreciation for it."
"You swear too much already."
"I just want to express myself."

I was pretty much an Orthodox Agnostic. I figured God probably existed, but I didn't have the time or energy to investigate.

"What's going on?" I sat down on the bed and finished the last of the scone.
"Bad things," she said mischievously. "You'll approve."

Dimitri had straightened up now, his expression no longer angry. Probably he was excited that his new girlfriend had mentioned sex.

"Speaking of personal lives … I suppose you were off visiting Tasha, huh?"
I knew it was petty, and I expected a "none of your business" response. Instead he replied, "Actually, I was visiting your mother."
"You going to hook up with her too?" I knew of course that he wasn't, but the quip seemed too good to pass up.

"So. Sounds like our Vasilisa put my dad in his place."
"Your …" I glanced back at the group I'd just left. Silver Hair still stood there, gesticulating wildly. "That guy's your dad?"
"That's what my mom says."

Arvamus:
Ma ajasin selle raamatu pärast oma unere¾iimi sassi. Very Happy
Mulle meeldib, et selles sarjas peategelasel iseloomu. Very Happy
Hhhea! Very Happy

Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)   <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/12/2010, 23:18

<<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Shadowkissed

Nimi:
Shadow Kiss

Autor:
Richelle Mead

Kuupäev: 28.12.2010

Lehekülgede arv: 464

Sisu:
It's springtime at St. Vladimir's Academy, and Rose Hathaway is this close to graduation. Since making her first Strigoi kills, Rose hasn't been feeling quite right. She's having dark thoughts, behaving erratically, and worst of all...might be seeing ghosts.

As Rose questions her sanity, new complications arise. Lissa has begun experimenting with her magic once more, their enemy Victor Dashkov might be set free, and Rose's forbidden relationship with Dimitri is starting to heat up again. But when a deadly threat no one saw coming changes their entire world, Rose must put her own life on the line--and choose between the two people she loves most.

Katkendid:

I shook my head, deciding not to mention that I couldn't feel my feet. "I'm fine. What are you doing out here? Are you testing security too?"
"I am security. This is my watch."

I hated being chastised by anyone. I especially hated being chastised by him. And I especially hated being chastised by him when he was right. But I couldn't help it. I was too angry, and the lack of sleep was taking its toll. My nerves felt raw and strained, and suddenly, little things seemed difficult to bear. And big things like this? Impossible to bear.

"And that's why she's getting nowhere," Victor retorted. "Tatiana and her council are being held back by centuries of archaic traditions. So long as that sort of power rules us, nothing will change. We will never learn to fight. Non-royal Moroi will never have a voice. Dhampirs like you will continually be sent out to battle."
"It's what we dedicate our lives to," said Dimitri. I could sense the tension building in him. He might show better self-control than me, but I knew he was getting just as frustrated here.
"And it's what you lose your lives for."

"Plus, both of Adrian's grandmothers came from branches of the Dragomir family. He has more than enough blood to help her carry on the Dragomir line."
"So does Christian Ozera." In one of their more disgustingly cute moments, Lissa and Christian had looked up his family tree to see if he had enough Dragomir genes to be able to pass on the name. When they found out he did, they'd then starting naming their future children. It had been horrible. I'd left after Lissa told me they'd name their third daughter after me.

"Do you feel like you have a problem with intimate contact?"
"What do you—? Oh. No! Of course not."
"Have you ever had sex with anyone?"
"No. Are you saying I should have?"
"Do you think you should have?"

He shrugged. "The same as any other. It's a way to make people feel better about themselves. Everyone likes feeling special. Being part of an elite group is a way to do that."
"But you weren't part of it?"
"No need. I already know I'm special."

Then how did you know about it?" demanded Christian.
"Because she told me—she was afraid that I was moving in on Adrian."
"Really? Did you defend our love?" Adrian asked.

"'You will lose what you value most, so treasure it while you can.'"
Naturally, he knew it word for word. I'd scoffed at the words at the time, but now I tried to decipher them. At first, I felt a surge of joy: I was what he valued most. Then I gave him a startled look. "Wait. You think I'm going to die? That's why you slept with me?"

Arvamus: Dimitri Belikov rändas mu listi (mis iganes selle listi nimi ka pole; pigem asi tunnetuses. Very Happy) Clay ja Marci ja Akkarini kõrvale. Very Happy
Issssssand kui hea.

Hinne:
10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)   <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/2010, 23:21

<<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 0110bloodpromise

Nimi:
Blood Promise

Autor:
Richelle Mead

Kuupäev: 29.12.2010

Lehekülgede arv: 512

Sisu: Rose Hathaway's life will never be the same.

The recent attack on St. Vladimir's Academy devastated the entire Moroi world. Many are dead. And, for the few victims carried off by Strigoi, their fates are even worse. A rare tattoo now adorns Rose's neck, a mark that says she's killed far too many Strigoi to count. But only one victim matters . . . Dimitri Belikov. Rose must now choose one of two very different paths: honoring her life's vow to protect Lissa—her best friend and the last surviving Dragomir princess—or, dropping out of the Academy to strike out on her own and hunt down the man she loves. She'll have to go to the ends of the earth to find Dimitri and keep the promise he begged her to make. But the question is, when the time comes, will he want to be saved?

Now, with everything at stake—and worlds away from St. Vladimir's and her unguarded, vulnerable, and newly rebellious best friend—can Rose find the strength to destroy Dimitri? Or, will she sacrifice herself for a chance at eternal love?

Katkendid:

“So, explain this,” Avery said, winding linguine around her fork. “You just,
what, hang around the Academy all day? Are you trying to redo your high
school experience?”
“Nothing to redo,” said Adrian loftily. “I totally ruled my high school. I was
worshipped and adored—not that that should come as a shock.” Beside
him, Christian nearly choked on his food.

None of this was Paul’s fault; he was just the messenger. Yet, every time he
spoke, I kind of wanted to kick him.

As usual, he wouldn’t let me drive, despite my claims that I could get us there in half the time. Or maybe that was why he wouldn’t let me drive.

The stake pressed harder, spilling blood.
“Rose Hathaway,” he said. He spit at me but missed.
Satisfied, I leaned back. Denis watched me expectantly, stake poised and
ready.
“Now we kill him?”
I shook my head. “Now we let him go.”

All I had to do was keep swinging to make the kill. I had momentum
on my side. . . .
But I couldn’t. I just needed a few more seconds, a few more seconds to
drink him in before I killed him. And that’s when he spoke.
“Roza.” His voice had that same wonderful lowness, the same accent . . . it
was all just colder. “You forgot my first lesson: Don’t hesitate.”

“Why did you come here?” he asked at last.
“Because you hit me on the head and dragged me here.” If I was going to die, I was going to go in true Rose style.

“We can retreat and retreat and let ourselves get backed into corners forever,” she’d said once. “Or we can go out and meet the enemy at the time and place we choose. Not them.”
Okay, Tasha, I thought. Let’s see if your advice gets me killed.

"I love you."
"That was what I was supposed to say..."

Adrian was mad at me, but he cared about Lissa. He would help her, no matter his grudge toward me. And he would believe me when I tried to explain a crazy, spirit-induced plot.
But when the other end of the line picked up, it was his voicemail that answered, not the man himself. “I know how devastated you must be to miss me,” his cheery voice said, “but leave a message, and I’ll try to ease your agony as soon as possible.”

As soon as all that spirit had blasted into Simon, Avery had begun screaming. And screaming and screaming. She gripped the sides of her head, the sound of her voice horrible and grating. Lissa and Adrian exchanged glances, unsure how to handle this new development.
“For God’s sake,” gasped Adrian, exhausted. “How do we shut her up?"

“If he wants to tell you, he’ll tell you. End of story, Rose. Besides, you certainly keep your share of secrets too. You two have a lot in common.”
“Are you kidding? He’s arrogant, sarcastic, likes to intimidate people, and— oh.” Okay. Maybe she had a point.

I nearly dropped the plate I held. “You’ve asked me out tons of times.”
“Not really. I’ve made inappropriate suggestions and frequently pushed for nudity. But I’ve never asked you out on a real date. And, if memory serves, you did say you’d give me a fair chance once I let you clean out my trust fund.”
“I didn’t clean it out,” I scoffed.

“Do you believe in fairy tales?” I asked, looking up into her eyes. Even as I said the words, I could imagine Mark’s disapproval.
“What . . . what kind of fairy tales?”
“The kind you aren’t supposed to waste your life on.”

Arvamus: Mulle sisu eriti ei meeldinud keskpaigas, aga muidu... Adrian Ivashkov pääseb igaveseks listi Clayde-asjade kõrvale. Very Happy
Aga nagu totaalne armastus ju. Very Happy

Hinne: 9,5/10 (keskpaiga pärast)
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)   <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/12/2010, 22:08

<<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Spirit-bound-richelle-mead-hardcover-cover-art

Nimi:
Spirit Bound

Kuupäev: 30.12.10

Lehekülgede arv:

Sisu: Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong…

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri’s birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir’s—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can’t wait for their real lives beyond the Academy’s iron gates to begin. But Rose’s heart still aches for Dimitri, and he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and she knows in her heart that he is hunting her. And if Rose won't join him, he won't rest until he's silenced her...forever.

Katkendid:

Adrian was a royal Moroi--and another spirit user like Lissa. He'd
been crazy about me (and often just crazy).

The feature on him that stood out the most was what I remembered from before: a distinctly silver head of hair and mustache. I wondered if Adrian's hair would look like that when he was older. Nah, I'd never find out. Adrian would probably dye his hair at the
first sign of gray--or silver.

Lissa's initial reaction was surprise, but there were other things too. Fear over the trouble I could have gotten into. A bit of warm romanticism over what both Mikhail and I were willing to do for those we loved. Wonder if she would do the same if Christian were in that situation.
She decided instantly that she would; her love for him was still that strong.
Then she told herself that she actually didn't care about him anymore, which I would have found annoying if I wasn't so distracted.

We came to a stop before a high, barbwire fence with an enormous
PRIVATE PROPERTY--NO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL
ALLOWED sign on it. The lettering was red, apparently to emphasize how serious they were. Personally, I would have added a skull and crossbones to really drive the message home.

"Are you crazy?" Asking Adrian that was never a good idea. "We just
escaped a bunch of bloodthirsty monsters, and all you can think about is gambling?"
"The fact that we're alive means we should live," he argued.
"Especially if we've got the time, anyway."

I'll take you to Mia and her friends."
Lissa frowned. "If Rose knew . . ."
"That's why we'll start when you're away from Court. She'll be too far
away from you to do anything."
Oh, for the love of God. I would give them some lessons about fighting--starting with a punch to Christian's face.

"I'm sorry."
"Be sorry you lied," he said, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Don't be sorry you loved him."

"You're beautiful in battle," said Dimitri. His cold voice carried to me
clearly, even above the roar of combat. "Like an avenging angel come to deliver the justice of heaven."
"Funny," I said, shifting my hold on the stake. "That is kind of why
I'm here."
"Angels fall, Rose."

And as far as convincing officials that he wasn't dangerous . . . well, my method there was a little fuzzy still, but I had a feeling it would involve a lot of yelling and beating on doors.

"You'll keep this to yourself, won't you?" asked Daniella, turning back
to me. "A lot of the guests are very, very conservative. They wouldn't want this getting out."
That they met by firelight and played dress-up? Yeah, I could see
them wanting that kept a secret.

"You were so still, I thought maybe you were trying to be a dryad."
I blinked. "A what?"
He gestured to the cherry trees. "Nature spirits. Beautiful women who
become one with trees."
"I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not," I said.

"Upside down," said Rhonda, "all of those traits get twisted. She's still smart, still trying to get her way . . . but she's doing it through insincere ways. There's a lot of hostility and deception here. I'd say you have an enemy."
"Yeah," I said, eyeing the crown. "I think I can guess who. I just called her a sanctimonious bitch."

Jonathan fixed Dimitri with a piercing gaze. "Are you super strong? Can you be hurt?"
"Of course I can," replied Dimitri. "I'm strong, but all sorts of things
can still hurt me."
And then, being Rose Hathaway, I said something I really shouldn't
have to the boy. "You should go punch him and find out."

"Don't you think that if God can supposedly forgive you, it's kind of egotistical for you not to forgive yourself?"
"How long have you been waiting to use that line on me?" he asked.

In an undertone, I murmured, "This isn't over. I won't give up on you."
"I've given up on you," he said back, voice also soft. "Love fades.
Mine has."

"What have you gotten me into?" I hissed to him.
"Me? What have you gotten yourself into? Couldn't I have just picked
you up at the police station for underage drinking, like most fathers?"

Arvamus:
Okei. Ma ei tea, mida arvata. Hea raamat, väga hea sari. Aga mõni asi ikka ei meeldi mulle. xD Adrianist on nii kahju, aga Dimka on juba jälle vana hea huvitav. Very Happy (Vist. xD)

Hinne:
10/10
Tagasi üles Go down
nasicc
Pehme admin
nasicc

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)   <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 17:06

80 raamatut.
26 873 lehekülge.
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)   <<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

<<2010>> (Warning: Spoilers unleashed.)
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 4, lehekülgi kokku 4Mine lehele : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4